Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,364 Dinar (€2,064) in Catania.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)