Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 29% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,029 Dinar (EC$7,803) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)