Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44074 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,623 Dinar (R$ 5,951) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)