Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45207 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,845 Dinar (R$ 6,294) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)