Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,598 Dinar (€2,194) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)