Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14415 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,775 Dinar (26,191 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $300 (27 minutes ago)