Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14195 LYD / MAD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,225 Dinar (22,721 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)