Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14241 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,232 Dinar (22,695 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)