Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,635 Dinar (€1,643) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)