Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,811 Dinar (COL$5,660,943) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)