Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.827 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,857 Dinar (£3,752) in Cardiff.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)