Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,139 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 0.447 Dinar (Bs 26,314) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 0.420 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)