Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,941 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14324 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,604 Dinar (Bs 32,140) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (28 minutes ago)