Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,523 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13699 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,628 Dinar (Bs 26,481) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)