Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,987 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14020 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,795 Dinar (Bs 34,198) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)