Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,370 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14140 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,581 Dinar (Bs 32,400) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)