Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,556 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14271 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,481 Dinar (Bs 31,403) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 2 hours ago)