Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,987 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10201 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,674 Dinar (R 45,817) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)