Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02117 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,488 Dinar (117,512 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)