Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02162 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,491 Dinar (115,241 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)