Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02212 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,792 Dinar (171,441 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)