Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,402 Dinar (AU$9,572) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)