Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.023 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,643 Dinar (AU$8,448) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)