Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.027 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,491 Dinar (AU$9,242) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)