Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45123 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,097 Dinar (R$ 6,863) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)