Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.558 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,090 Dinar (€1,984) in Campobasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)