Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45846 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,854 Dinar (R$ 6,225) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)