Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,972 Dinar (R$ 6,701) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)