Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40403 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,833 Dinar (R$ 4,536) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)