Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43800 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,930 Dinar (R$ 4,406) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)