Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35980 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,332 Dinar (R$ 3,701) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)