Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.830 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,929 Dinar (£5,426) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)