Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,897 Dinar (£5,463) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)