Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.802 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 9,899 Dinar (£5,495) in Cambridge.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)