Cost of living comparison between Calgary, Canada and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.049 LYD / CAD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,250 Dinar (C$3,100) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)