Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,815 Dinar (C$6,164) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)