Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00220 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (CH$2,494,389) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)