Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14328 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 22,894 Dinar (Bs 159,780) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)