Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2.000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1.592 Dinar (Bs 82,086) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)