Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14009 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 13,951 Dinar (Bs 99,585) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)