Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13708 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 13,033 Dinar (Bs 95,073) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (34 minutes ago)