Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,019 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15787 LYD / EGP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,812 Dinar (E£ 17,811) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (43 minutes ago)