Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,139 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07757 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,012 Dinar (E£ 13,046) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)