Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.069 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,572 Dinar (AU$5,212) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)