Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,581 Dinar (AU$5,200) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)