Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.027 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,490 Dinar (AU$6,318) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)