Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.353 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,038 Dinar ($2,986) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (38 minutes ago)