Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.327 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,755 Dinar ($3,583) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)