Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,674 Dinar (€2,874) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)