Cost of living comparison between Caen, France and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.519 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,349 Dinar (€1,547) in Caen.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)