Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.637 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,346 Dinar (€2,044) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)