Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.573 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,043 Dinar (€1,935) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)