Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.644 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,355 Dinar (€1,433) in Caceres.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (43 minutes ago)