Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07476 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,936 Dinar (Mex$ 39,268) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (28 minutes ago)