Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00827 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,195 Dinar (869,769 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)