Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00848 LYD / AOA
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,280 Dinar (1,802,589 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)