Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Cabinda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00626 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,358 Dinar (855,729 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (about 1 hour ago)