Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00846 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,245 Dinar (974,038 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)