Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33713 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 659 Dinar (1,954 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)