Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34825 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,056 Dinar (3,031 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)