Cost of living comparison between Butwal, Nepal and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01314 LYD / NPR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,604 Dinar (₨ 198,104) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)