Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Bushehr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,234 Dinar (﷼ 51,178,799) in Bushehr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (40 minutes ago)