Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,900 Dinar (₩3,151,895) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)