Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39664 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,290 Dinar (3,251TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (42 minutes ago)