Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35128 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,665 Dinar (4,740TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)