Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,043 Dinar (€1,914) in Burgos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)