Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,451 Dinar ($1,794) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)