Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,984 Dinar ($2,116) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)