Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00422 LYDX / CDF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 512 Dinar (582,307 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)