Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00406 LYDX / CDF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,228 Dinar (1,449,428 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)