Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00089 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 487 Dinar (548,944 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)