Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 LYD / BIF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,129 Dinar (6,788,262 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)