Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 LYD / BIF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,400 Dinar (2,881,948 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)