Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 LYD / BIF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,152 Dinar (6,571,081 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)