Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.353 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,848 Dinar ($4,324) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)