Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.340 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,194 Dinar ($4,622) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (44 minutes ago)