Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,127 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06574 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 322 Dinar (ARS $4,891) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)