Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,157 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07904 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 374 Dinar (ARS $4,726) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 2 hours ago)