Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,060 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09015 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 650 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 603 Dinar (ARS $6,688) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)