Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,021 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00524 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,954 Dinar (373,275 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)