Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,698 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00495 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,840 Dinar (573,760 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)