Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,047 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00522 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,934 Dinar (370,275 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)