Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,822 Dinar (₩3,938,618) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)