Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,676 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33824 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,320 Dinar (6,860 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (40 minutes ago)