Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,230 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33697 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,624 Dinar (7,788 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (27 minutes ago)