Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,006 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33812 LYD / RON
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,713 Dinar (8,025 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)