Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,115 Dinar (COL$4,567,143) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)