Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,860 Dinar (COL$4,043,592) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 3 hours ago)