Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.574 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,115 Dinar (€3,886) in Brussels.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)