Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.807 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,155 Dinar (£4,513) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (18 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)