Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.784 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,288 Dinar (£8,570) in Bristol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)