Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.023 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,934 Dinar (AU$7,755) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)