Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,886 Dinar (AU$8,389) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)