Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03251 LYD / GMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,000 Dinar (461,425 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)