Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.784 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,489 Dinar (£4,757) in Brighton and Hove.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)